Facts about RELENT
RELapses prevENTion in chronic autoimmune disease: common mechanisms and co-morbidities (RELENT, grant agreement no. 668036) is a multidisciplinary group of nine scientific partners and four SMEs from Europe, and Australia funded by the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme.
- The overall aim of RELENT is to develop individualised treatments for autoimmune diseases
- RELENT has 13 partners, from six European countries and one from Australia
- Nearly 6 Million Euros in project funding provided by the European Commission (H2020)
- RELENT is coordinated by Renate Kain from the Medical University Vienna
- 4.5 years of funding for the project started on 1/11/2015